Slimming down and navigating around

So, I effectively removed about a meg of junk that was in a bunch of the tutorial code and I also wrote some code to gracefully quit the game. I also refactored the main level base class to be more scriptable. The game seems to take more than 20 seconds to load a level for the first time on my Galaxy Nexus and I have a feeling it’s due to the mono CLR spinning up. I wasted a good deal of code trying to provide more feedback to the user as they would wait forever for the game to load, but I realize. It’s back on to some content.






Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.