So I’ve been using the utility at work and it sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t. I’ve noticed a few issues
- Occasional race conditions occur when the monitor changes so I’ve improve the logic on resolution detection.
- I’ve also modified the little GUI to provide a bit more informative feedback.
- Improved the handler on maximized windows
Finally, I’ve also noticed that sometimes it doesn’t move a few windows and I was spinning the wheel a while to figure out why. Turns out those processes were running in admin, so if you want those restored, you have to run the utility as admin as well.
Slowly and surely, I’ll continue to improve the product.
Good night world!